I.- ¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Ensuring that websites can function properly.
- Save your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your sailing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies, without this preventing access to the content, except for Cookies that are essential for the provision of the service, without which the website cannot function. In any case, please bear in mind that if you modify and/or block the installation of Cookies, the quality of the functioning of the Services or their availability may be affected.
- TYPOLOGY, PURPOSE AND OPERATION OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: They are those that store data only while the user is accessing the website and once the website has been abandoned it does not remain on the user’s hard drive and is therefore deleted from the computer.
- Permanent cookies: They are those that store the data on the user’s hard disk so that they can be accessed and used every time you visit our website.
Depending on the entity that manages them, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example, Google Analytics or Comscore).
Depending on the purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he or she accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he or she accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
III. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE.
|___tg_vis||___tg_vis||third parties||Used to identify users and for analytical purposes||https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es|
In the case of technical cookies, i.e. those that are essential for browsing this website and receiving the service offered through it, the legal basis for their use is the agreement through which the user decides to visit this website and use its services.
The legal basis for the use of the other cookies is the user’s consent, which is requested at the time of accessing this website, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent will not affect the possibility of browsing this website and using its services, but any data processing carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
V.- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
In accordance with the stipulations of the current legislation on data protection, in articles 44 to 50 of the RGPD, as well as in Arts. 40 to 43 of the LOPD we understand International Data Transfer to mean those activities which involve the processing of personal data carried out in the context of the activities of establishments in more than one Member State of a data controller or processor in the Union, if the data controller or processor is established in more than one Member State, as well as the processing of personal data carried out in the context of the activities of a single establishment of a data controller or processor in the Union, but which substantially affects or is likely to substantially affect data subjects in more than one Member State.
Both the RGPD and the LOPD-gdd establish that international data transfers can only be carried out if the data controller or processor can ensure that the level of data protection is guaranteed by means of:
- Decision on adequacy taken by the Commission of the European Union (Art. 45 GPRD).
- Adequate data protection guarantees. (Art. 46 RGPD)
- Binding Corporate Rules (Art. 47 RGPD)
In case you want more information about them and their conditions you can visit the following link:
Carrying out an international transfer of data without complying with the applicable requirements by virtue of Article 83.5.c RGPD, would imply an infringement which, in the case of a company, could be sanctioned with an administrative (economic) fine for the data controller or processor in the private sector of twenty million euros (20,000,000 euros) or an amount equivalent to a maximum of 4% of the total annual turnover of the previous financial year, whichever is greater.
In accordance with current data protection regulations (RGPD/ LOPD-gdd), any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed. Likewise, under the conditions provided for by law, data subjects have the right to access their data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In the case of cookies these rights may be exercised subject to the limitations derived from the nature of these files.
Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulations, as well as the LOPD-gdd, interested parties may request that the processing of their data be limited or that they be carried, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, if appropriate, cease to do so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any possible claims.
In the event of any infringement of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority.
VII. HOW TO ADMINISTER / CONFIGURE / DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will still be able to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory. Below, we explain how to access the configuration menu of the most popular browsers.
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the “Cookie” section, you can modify the settings relating to cookies.
- Click on the menu button and select Favorites.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the entry History Settings: select Use a custom setting for the history.
- To activate cookies, check the entry Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, uncheck the entry.
- Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and under Settings move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies and then click OK (blocking cookies may prevent some web pages from being displayed correctly).
- To set Safari to block cookies in iOS 8, touch Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose “Always Allow,” “Allow only from websites you visit,” “Allow only from the current website,” or “Always Block.
- In iOS 7 or less recent versions, choose “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”.