ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV displays attaches great importance to respect for privacy and takes all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of Users’ personal data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (RGPD|LOPD-gdd)
Legal regulations to which the website is subject: ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-gdd). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
- Responsible for processing:
1.1. Who is the Controller?
ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV
Identity of the person in charge: ATINTAS, S.L.
Tax identification number: B-80278120
Postal address: Calle Tajo, Nº 37, 28840, Mejorada del Campo (Madrid)
E-mail address: email@example.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-gdd, the transmission or sending by the User of personal data (data relating to identified or identifiable persons) through the website and subsequent processing by us, will be considered as data processing activity. The personal data processed by ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV come from the various forms on the website.
ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV guarantees the User that it will implement the appropriate technical and organisational security measures for the processing of such data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
- Purpose of processing and legitimisation
2.1. For what purpose will we process your data?
At ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV we process the data collected through the various forms on the website in order to:
- Management, study and resolution of queries relating to: the information included on the website and/or about our services; the processing of data, legal texts, complaints, as well as any other issues.
- Management and processing of the ATINTAS subscription list | Design & Production of POS material and sending of the newsletter, promotions and offers.
- Elaboration of budgets, previous request of the interested one,
The data provided will be located on the servers managed by OVH.com, hosting service provider of ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV, which will be considered the data processor. The servers are located in European territory and the company that manages them offers sufficient guarantees to apply the security measures required by data protection regulations for the processing of personal data.
The interested party shall be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data, and ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV shall be exonerated from any liability in this respect. Users guarantee and are responsible, in all cases, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
2.2. What is the basis that legitimizes us to process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Will it be necessary to provide us with all your details? What will happen if you do not provide them?
Yes, it will be necessary for you to provide us with all the personal data requested. If you do not provide us with the requested data, we will not be able to duly attend to your request.
2.4. Will we carry out automated individualised decisions and/or profiling, which produce legal effects or affect you significantly in a similar way?
2.5. How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as their deletion is not requested by the User.
- RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS:
3.1. Will we pass on your details to other companies?
ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV will not pass on your details to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV (data processors) may have access to the personal information required to carry out their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV. At all times, the processing of the data carried out will be governed by a contract binding the person in charge with respect to ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV. Under no circumstances shall the information be used for other purposes and it shall be processed in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV and the regulations in force regarding data protection.
ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV, in its commitment to the User’s privacy and data protection, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that processing complies with applicable data protection legislation and guarantees the protection of the User’s rights.
- RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organisations?
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
5.1. What rights do you have with regard to the processing of your data?
Any interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV is processing personal data concerning them.
Likewise, as provided in the RGPD (articles 15-22) and the LOPD-gdd (articles 12-18), we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the RGPD and the LOPD-gdd.
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we will stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The person responsible shall inform the applicant of the extension within the first month of the application.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
5.4. Where should you go to exercise your rights?
To exercise the recognised rights, the interested party may contact ATINTAS | Diseño & Producción de PLV through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by writing to the postal address: Calle Tajo, Nº 37, 28840, Mejorada del Campo (Madrid).
5.5. Do you have the right to complain?
Yes, especially when you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority. For this purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are indicated below:
Tel. 901100099 – 912663517
- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT